Registration is now open!
By popular demand, ICI will be virtually hosting the 2022 Securities Law Developments Conference on October 11 and 13. Don’t miss your opportunity to hear directly from leading experts on recent regulatory developments, including the SEC’s proposed amendments to the “names rule,” ESG, and examinations and enforcement.
Leading these sessions will be some of the most prominent names in securities law, including William Birdthistle, Director of the SEC’s Division of Investment Management.
Virtual Conference Highlights
- Live content on October 11 and 13
- Live Q&A on most panels
- Panelist interactions
- CLE and CPE credits available
- Can’t watch live? Access to the virtual conference platform and recordings will be available for up to 90 days after the conference.
Who Should Attend?
- Law firm attorneys
- In-house attorneys
- Government and regulatory personnel
- Fund directors
- Compliance professionals and other fund industry professionals